Monday, April 25, 2016

Today Love Blooms - JustNick and Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!

It's Spring and I have been out cleaning out my flower beds to prepare them for planting this year and my husband has already put my water fountain out. He gave me this fountain as an anniversary gift over 15 years ago. I could probably count the material gifts he has given me over the years on one hand, but when he does buy me something, he knows my heart. Keeping this fountain running is a labor of love for him, a gift he continues to give me each year. I can't tell you how many people have walked up to me while I was outside and offered to buy it from me straight out! No Way!!! That fountain is way too precious.

I thought I would use the gorgeous Fancy Pants Designs Attwell papers from my May Clique Kit to document this awesome gift along with some fabulous cut files from JustNick.



That background paper is so beautiful, but I did not want my photos to get lost. Framing them with the Spiral Background cut twice from white cardstock really helps keep them from blending into the background. The spirals are so similar to some of my floral die cuts too.



Some black Stems really pop against all that vivid color.



I used two different cut files to create my title; "Today" from the Today Forever Always cut file, and the "Love" from the Word 3 cut file.



Here are all the cut files I used today.








Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!