Sunday, April 17, 2016

Bloom & Grow - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am so happy to be sharing a layout I created with the new amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studios Colour Me Happy collection. This collection has lots of those things you love about Cocoa Vanilla Studios and some new things for the inner child in all of us that likes to get their hands in a little paint! Lots of new mixed media elements like doilies, flowers, cut apart words. I created a mixed media background here on my layout ...

  BloomGrow 

The cut apart words were fun to place on my background. I added some stamping and enamel dots for pops of color.

  MixedMedia 

The cut aparts also include journal cards. I just love this quote "Be a Pop of Colour in this Black and White World". You can also see a doily behind my photo and some of the flowers here too. I layered them so they look more realistic ...

  CutAparts

Of course this collection still has those flair buttons we all love.

   Flowers

I used one of the wood veneer words and some alpha stickers for my title. I white washed the wood so it blends with my layout better.

  YouWoodWords

I love how the colors really pop behind my floral burst die cut from JustNick Studios.

  FlowerDieCut

Be on the lookout for this new collection at your local scrapbook store. It is so much fun!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Amazing page!! LOVE the background and your cutouts!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!