Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Family Laminate Photo Frame - Xyron

Hello blogging friends.

I've been doing a little more redecorating in my home. I purchased this photo frame for a bare spot above my stairs. It's one of those where you can hang an assortment of photos on it using clothespins. I cringed at the thought of dusting it though. So I thought laminating the photos would make my life a lot easier and protect the photos from harm as well. I love my Xyron 9" Creative Station for laminating. It is so easy! Besides photos, I decided to hang a pretty card with a Family quote and a heart doily. I used the Basic Grey Dear Heart collection. The soft pinks, grays, and greens are just so beautiful. Here is how my frame turned out...


Let me show you how I did it.

Supplies:
Basic Grey Dear Heart Papers and Stickers
Clothespins
Twine

Step 1.  Choose what photos you want to use and run them through your Xyron 9" Creative Station with Permanent Adhesive loaded then adhere them to different Dear Heart pattern papers. Embellish the photos with stickers.


Step 2.  Run the vellum quote through the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker and adhere to a piece of pattern paper.


Step 3.  Create a card with the Family quote and the Dear Heart pattern papers using the Xyron Mega Runner to adhere the pieces together. Die cut a heart doily from patter paper as well.


Step 4.  Run the mounted photos, and family card and doily through the Xyron 9" Creative Station with the laminating cartridge loaded.


Step 5.  Trim the laminate about 1/4" away from edge of your papers. You want to leave a little edge to seal and protect.


Now you are ready to arrange everything on your frame. I used some small white clothespins to hang my photos.




Next time you have photos to hang, think about laminating them.  Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!