Friday, November 20, 2015

Give Thanks - Imaginisce and JustNick Studio

Hello blogging friends!

Wow! Only one more week until Thanksgiving here in the USA. This year I have so much to be grateful for. I have a wonderful family including a new son-in-law. We have a beautiful spacious home that we are currently sharing with the newlyweds so they can save up some money to buy their own house. We are all relatively healthy. I decided to scrap a family photo with the festive Imaginisce Give Thanks collection. Since my photo was taken in the fall, I wanted to create a background of colorful leaves with the new JustNick Leaves Background digital cut file. I am thrilled at how it turned out ...


I have to share a close-up of those leaves....


When I was ready to add embellishments, the Die Cuts, Phrase Stickers, Wood Buttons, and Enamel Dots from the Give Thanks collection were perfect! I cut out a few feathers using the JustNick Sweater Weather digital cut file. Aren't they fun!


You can also see I added some texture using the JustNick Positive 2 Background digital file as a stencil and some molding paste.



I used the Imaginisce i-Rock to add some metallic hearts for the finishing touch.


Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Wood Buttons, Fall Phrase Stickers, Enamel Dots (Give Thanks), i-Rock, Metallic Hearts
American Crafts: cardstock
Silhouette Cameo
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!