Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sisters Share a Special Bond - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!

I am kicking off the inspiration with the September Clique Kit "Capture". The awesome September kit features the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Hello Lovely collection plus exclusives like the flair and digital cut files you can't find anywhere else. Since Cocoa Vanilla Studios is an Australian scrapbook company, you will have a hard time finding these papers state side. How lucky that the Clique girls arranged for them to be part of the September kit!

Lately I have been switching out my Silhouette blade for a sketch pen. My favorite sketch pens are the metallic ones; gold and silver especially. So for my Art Studio post this nerd used her Silhouette Cameo and one of Lacey's fabulous cut files. The result is stunning. Well, I think it is stunning anyway...

  Sisters

It's hard to photograph just how beautiful it is unless the light catches the ink just so ....

  SketchPenDetail

I did add some ink splatters in there too :)  Because this is Art Studio...

  ShineDetail

The September kit has gorgeous sequins, beautiful ephemera die cuts, and of course that exclusive flair...

  Sisters_FlairDetail

I created my title with the Evalicious Alpha Puffy Stickers included in the kit. One of the things I love about these alphas is that I have lots of letters. Enough "S"s for this title...

  Sisters_Detail1

Thanks for stopping by today. Stay tuned for more inspiration using the September Clique Kit.
~Marcia

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!