Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Happy Birthday - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends.

I have a birthday card to share with you today using my favorite Top Dog Die Flamingo die set. This die set has some really fun dies besides the flamingo. I wanted to show you the party hat and balloons that belong in this die set too. I die cut lots of the balloons to make a balloon bouquet.


I used some pop dots to give some of the balloons some dimension.


I also used the Top Dog Dies Birthday die. I really like to mix stamped sentiments with die cuts. I think it adds more interest.


 I finished off my card with a few sequins. I love the bit of sparkle they add.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Flamingo die set
Top Dog Dies Birthday die set
Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Banner die set
Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad So Fancy
Watercolors
Sequins
Kaisercraft Sentiment Stamp

I am sure my niece is going to love this card as much as I loved making it. Thanks for stopping by today.
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!