Wednesday, June 24, 2015

You Are Fabulous - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends! It's Wednesday, and that means I have another Top Dog Dies card to share with you today. I hope you saw all the new dies last week. If not, check out the Top Dog Dies store. I couldn't resist making another flamingo card.... I LOVE the flamingo die.


I also used the Pocket Page Banner Die Set.... a must for you Project Life scrappers and the Typewriter Lower Case Die Set to build my sentiment. I love all the details in these dies...


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Flamingo die set
Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Banner die set
Top Dog Dies Typewriter Lowercase die set
Stamp Sentiment: Altenew
Pattern Paper: Pink Paislee Color Wash
Ink: Staz On
Cardstock: Bazzill in black

Thanks for stopping by!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!