Tuesday, March 17, 2015

H is for Happy and Beautiful You Cards - Cocoa Vanilla Studios Inspiration

Hello blogging friends! I have a couple of cards to share with you today that I created with Cocoa Vanilla Studios bright and bold Flying High collection and soft and sweet Sugar & Spice collection.
The Flying High collection has these adorable planes with cloud paper and I couldn't help myself from creating this airplane card. I think any little boy would be delighted to receive this, don't you?


This is a gate-fold card that opens in the middle. I saw it in the Silhouette store and fell in love with it. The Flying High collection has a fun sticker sheet with these adorable clouds and stars as well as that sentiment. They were perfect for adding some embellishments to the card.



I wanted to create a soft and sweet card with the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Sugar & Spice collection as well. This collection is not just for little girls, but big girls too. Here is what I came up with...


I used a sticker for my sentiment on this card and for the border on the spine. The rose background was something I found in the Silhouette on-line store.


Here is where you can find these collections State side....
Cocoa Daisy (USA)

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. These are both cute, but the airplane card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!