Monday, February 16, 2015

Just Plane Cute - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends. I am so excited to share my first Cocoa Vanilla Studios layout with you. If you haven't heard about Cocoa Vanilla, they are a new scrapbook paper manufacturer located in Australia. That's right, I said Australia!! It may be a little hard to find these papers here in the states right now, but I think this scrapbook paper company is going to take off and achieve great things. Zoe the owner is so talented. These first two collections, Flying High and Sugar & Spice are just so adorable. They remind me of My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist).



I scrapped a photo of my great nephew Harper that I took last August. He is just so adorable. I mixed some yellow from the Sugar & Spice with the Flying High collection and came up with this...


Both collections come with coordinating flair badges.


I thought a huge die-cut sun would make the perfect backdrop for these awesome wood veneer airplanes.


Journal cards can be cut apart and layered to create a title like I did here. Useful even if you do not do project life.


I am over the moon delighted with the way my layout turned out! I hope I have inspired you too.

Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Sugar & Spice; Garden Girl Patterned Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Flying High; Boarding Pass
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Flying High; Journal Cards
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Flying High; High Flyer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Flying High; Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Flying High; Flair Button Badges
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Flying High; Wood Veneers
Blue Cardstock,
Silhouette Machine,
Sewing Machine,
Baker’s Twine

Thanks for visiting the blog today. I hope you all have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet page! I love the fun patterns and colors in these papers and I love how you used them on your layout! The stitching is my favorite!! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on being chosen to be a part of the team for this awesome company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love ow you did the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Loving that paper collection!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!