Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I am so Lucky- Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. Marcia here today with a St Patrick's Day card. Although I think this card could double as a Valentine too.


To create an interesting edge with the new dotted ric rac border die, I tucked the cut off piece underneath so it peeked out. I also used a heart die from the Heart Album Finishing Set to create these fun four leaf clovers. They were a fabulous way to add just a little dimension to my card.


Supplies:


Doodlebug Design Pattern Paper (Happy-Go-Lucky collection)
American Crafts cardstock
Quick Quotes chalk ink
twine

Check out the other new dies in the Top Dog Dies store. Have a fabulous day!
~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the saying and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the sentiment on the front! The font is perfect! The rich race border is a perfect touch!!! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!