Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tons of Fun - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. I have another card to share that I created with some of the awesome new Top Dog Dies.


This card features these adorable elephants! I added some googly eyes on my elephants for that cuteness factor. I think it will be the perfect birthday card for my nephew. I also used the new Dotted Scallop Border die at the bottom.


Those balloons also come with the Elephant die set. Aren't they fun!


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Elephant Die Set
Top Dog Dies Dotted Borders Die Set
Imaginisce 6x6 Pattern Paper Pad (My Baby collection)
Googly eyes
American Crafts Bakers Twine
American Crafts Cardstock
Pink Stamper More Punny-licious Sentiment Stamp
Quick Quotes chalk ink

Check out the other new stamps in the Top Dog Dies store.
Have a fabulous day!
~Marcia

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!