Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Imaginisce i-Top Tutorial

Hello blogging friends. I made a little tutorial on how easy it is to use the Imaginisce i-Top to create your own embellishments with paper. I made a brad, but you can also make buttons and magnets too.

1. Punch out what you want to be on your brad/button/magnet


2. Set the button top into the tool and center the paper over the top. Squeeze the i-Top. Then flip it over. My picture shows the tool already flipped over.


3. Tuck those paper edges into the center.


4. Flip the i-Top over again and place the brad or button shank in the tool. Squeeze the i-Top again.


5. Remove your brad/button.


Isn't this guy ADORABLE!

Here is the card I created with him ...


Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!