Monday, June 23, 2014

Firecrackers Table Decor - Imaginisce Inspiration

Hello blogging friends! Are you hosting any 4th of July BBQs? If so, I have the perfect table decor that I created for Imaginisce. My BBQ guests will get a BANG out of these (sorry, couldn't resist the pun)...


Those are upcycled toilet paper and paper towel rolls (I cut the paper towel tube down). I wrapped them with pattern papers, tied them together and added some embellishments. Cut your paper 1" wider than the roll. Once you have it glued on the roll, cut slits around the end so you can wrap the paper around to glue down on the inside. If your kids are getting bored already on summer vacation, they can help make these. Cut a circle larger than the tube, punch a hole in the middle and string some fibers through for your fuse and adhere inside tubes. I used papers from the Imaginisce Perfect Vacation collection and the Love You More collection.
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Perfect Vacation, Love You More)
American Crafts: Cardstock

Linking up with Paper Issues: "In the Navy" theme. This fits the Red, White, and Blue patriotic option.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!