Friday, March 22, 2013

Imaginisce - Endless Summer Release

Hello my blogging friends! I have a couple of new Imaginisce projects to share with you today. Imaginisce has really outdone themselves this year with the new collections and Endless Summer does not disappoint.

When I first saw the Endless Summer collection I fell in love with the watermelon paper. My son's favorite food was watermelon when he was a toddler. I couldn't take him into the grocery store without walking out with a watermelon. So I had to dig out these older photos I took of him. We ate LOTS of watermelon in the summer! How could I say no? Could you resist that face
Here is "Hooray For Summer" ...

Here is a close-up of some of those embellishments...

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Endless Summer: Patterned Paper, Chipboard Stickers; Sticker Stackers, die cuts, i-Rock, hot rocks rhinestuds in black, colored foam adhesive in black; 
Recollections cardstock in white; The Paper Company cardstock in black; Bazzill cardstock in red; Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Green with Envy, Bloody Mary; October Afternoon Sprinklers in Strawberry; Sakura Micron pen; burlap


"BBQ Recipe Book"

The other thing that I love about the Endless Summer collection are the snag 'em stamps. They are all so darn cute! So I wanted to do a project that showcased some of them as well as more of the paper and embellishments. I decided to put some of my favorite BBQ recipes into a book for my daughter. Not just grilling recipes, but other foods you would find at a BBQ. This is something I have been meaning to do for a while, ever since she moved out. These are some of my most requested recipes and include recipes from my mother and grandmother as well as friends. I printed my recipes onto larger index cards and trimmed them down rather than hand write them as I wanted to fit the entire recipe on the front of the card. The larger index cards went through my printer easier. The stamps worked so well to embellish the recipe cards inside. I think this is something my daughter will treasure for many years :)  ( I couldn't resist adding those ants)

I used washi tape with the Epiphany Crafts button. Gives it a translucent look. I love it!







Supplies:
Imaginisce: Endless Summer: Patterned Paper, Chipboard Stickers, Sticker Stackers, die cuts, picnic snag 'em stamp, grill snag 'em stamp, treats snag 'em stamp, Love You More: Washi tape,  i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, d-stress tool Little Yellow Bicycle burlap mini album; The Paper Company cardstock in black; Core'dinations cardstock black Kraft core;
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One; Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Midnight Confession, Green with Envy, Bloody Mary, Baja Blue, and Mocha Mama; May Arts white grosgrain ribbon and black twine; Really Reasonable Ribbon; Sakura Micron pen; Derwent Watercolour pencils; Epiphany Crafts button
Visit the Imaginisce blog to see what the other designers made. HINT: there is sure to be a giveaway!

Have a great day!
~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Love your Mini Album so darn cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Mini Album so darn cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!