Sunday, January 15, 2012

You Shine



I have been doing just my design team work lately so I told myself this weekend I would create something from my backlog to-do bin. I bought some Webster's Pages Yacht Club last summer knowing I wanted to scrap some pics I had of Naomi and its been sitting in my to-do bin ever since. I saw a sketch at Artful Delight and knew it would be perfect. I finally got around to creating my layout....
I fussy cut the lighthouse, bird, and nautical wheel and added the Yacht Club florettes in my cluster along with some fishnet (compliments of my hubby). LOVE those floretttes. Here is a closeup.

This is the sketch from Artful Delight.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Let me know what you think.




7 comments:

  1. WOW, love your LO!! All the detail is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout, those pics were made for that paper lol love all the fussy cutting too Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, i'm in love with the flowers~! Come by for a giveaway and am now following you(thanks to Held Scraptive)
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-honor-of-my-moms-79th-bday-come-sign.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcia, I am really enjoying working with you and your work has become such an inspiration to me! I am passing the Liebster Award onto you, for details visit my blog: http://heldscraptive.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. OMgoodness, she is the cutest little model! I love her sweet grin. She is as precious as your fabulous LO. Terrific fussy cutting and I love the fish net too (score points for your dh!) I love this LO. Thank you for the inspiration and for linking up at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I meant Artful Delight, not Shopping Our Stash...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!!
    Thank you for your visit!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!